Contact Us


Gary 311

The 311 system allows residents to submit reports of non-emergency
services needed in Gary. Submitted information will be routed to the necessary
department for handling. To request board-up of an abandoned building, or any
other type of report, please click on the link below.

Inquiry Form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Find Us